Sensual, direct and feminine fragrance Pour Femme from Lacoste created in 2003 perfumer Olivier Cresp. And since then, this perfumery water has won the hearts of women around the world. Aroma like both young girls and adult women.
Write about this fragrance:
- not sharp, not annoying, unobtrusive;
- stylish and expensive;
- "off-season" - suitable for winter, for summer;
- the aroma opens on the skin, mousses its possessor with its light, pleasant plume
- on itself and in the bottle it is difficult to feel all its charm. I bought it when I "heard" it on my friend.
- only one minus (for me) - it is widely distributed and recognizable.
- I do not regret that I bought a large bottle - the fragrance is not very persistent, I have to update it during the day.
From Lacoste Pour Femme reviews:
“Five years ago I discovered this perfumery water for myself and since then I have remained faithful to it. I use almost every day, with rare exceptions. Aroma for all occasions, as they say. I notice that others - women and men - like it very much, they often ask what kind of smell it is. ”
"I want to note an important detail - men are still caught in the Lakostov networks (they repeatedly complimented me on this perfume)."
"As a man, I feel from him some kind of feminine tenderness, warmth, care, something affectionate ..."